(08) 8123 0399


Straight 6 Pack

Whistler Wines

Whistler Dry As A Bone Rosé 2023 - 6 Pack

Whistler Wines

Whistler Dry As A Bone Rosé 2023 - 6 Pack

$ $160.00
✓ In stock
Available Online
Contact Us for In-store Availability

Very pale pastel pink, almost copper in colour, with aromas of red apple, fresh raspberries, cherries and strawberry yogurt. The palate is dry, but has great fruit weight and great length. There is some complexity on the palate from the lees stirring. The perfect drink for a sunny day!

A blend of 52% Mataro & 48% Grenache. Of the blend, 64% was grown here on our own vineyards using organic and biodynamic practices while the remaining 36% of Mataro comes from older vine material in Greenock. Each variety was picked on the same day and co-fermented. Our soils are quite shallow and have outcrops of ironstone in the vineyard, which gives the wine a nice savoury edge.

The juice was pressed away from the skins within 3hrs of harvest to ensure that the colour of the rose was vibrant and pale. Fermented in a stainless steel tank to retain freshness & lees stirred to produce a creamy character in the wine, which also helps to soften the acid and make the mouthfeel more rounded.

94 Points - Gary Walsh - The Wine Front - January 2024

About the Producer